Monday 24 December 2012

Edible Christmas gifts

My Christmas gifts for the other Senior Leaders at school this year were Peppermint Creams. I hadn't made them for years, so it was nice to dust off the recipe again. I made little square white ones and green round ones. I found some sweet snowflake bags in the Poundland shop, which were perfect!




The last week of term flew by, with Carols, Celebration Assemblies, pantomime (Cinderella), and our End of Term Service on Friday in the Cathedral. Then a lovely lunch in The Ship, in Kennington Rd, and a cup of tea with Lizzie and Peggy, her gorgeous Kerry Blue terrier.


On Saturday a quick trip down to see Mummie, help her with a bit of shopping so she is all ready for Christmas.


Love this castle, made from sugar cubes, in the window of the cake decoration shop in Christchurch.


And this wonderfully imaginative sweet Nativity scene in the delicatessen, with oil and vinegar as Mary and Joseph and the shepherds, and a bread roll as Baby Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!