Friday 22 February 2013

Resolution.......

 
 
A few weeks ago, I was invited by Chidera, who was in my Form class, to her A Level Art and Design exhibition at the BRIT school. Here is a selection from her piece called Cleopatra, based on a Frank Ocean song.
 


Chidera is such a talented girl, I am so proud of her! She always won Art competitions at school and did all my posters! She deserves to be a great success.


This caught my eye too, I love Matryoshka dolls.
 



Love this one, like negatives.
 


Guests were invited to choose a Resolution to be printed on a ribbon. I choose these two, and hope to live up to them! So far this year, I have made at least one piece of  "art", or at least something creative every week, and have always striven to Seize the Day!

7 comments:

  1. Hi :0) It all looks so great, but my favorite...guess what? ...yes, matryoshka dolls :0)
    Kisses and hugs
    Natasha

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ ♥ ♥ Happy weekend! xxx Riitta Sinikka♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved seeing the Russian dolls! And those are great resolutions you chose :)
    Wishing you a happy weekend!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice pics dear! Have a great weekend =)
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jolie images !! Sur tous j`adore les poupes russes!! :0) Ils sont juste MAGNIFIQUE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Bonne semaine!
    xxx Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a really good exhibition. Such talent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so cool O_O love the first one

    do you want to follow each other?
    visit my blog ^^
    www.luchluchcraft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!