Thursday 2 December 2010

Snow!!

Snow!! Not as much as Wales or Scotland, but very pretty all the same.



The Geraldine Mary Harmsworth Park looks so lovely from my classroom window, almost like a black and white photo today as the light was so white.


And the Peace Garden, eponymous! I took a stroll after school as we cancelled after school clubs. A white dog was playing in the snow - hope his owner didn't lose him!



               The white-on-white of the silver birches is really striking too.


Hope it lasts a little while longer, but clears up before Saturday, so I can go to Winchester.








1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous, am quite jelous of the snow, we have had rain here for about 2 weeks, I hate it with a passion. My hut is up but am not going to take photos yet until the rain stops & I can put the cushions in & the curtain up I made. The girls too want to be with the snow,I will save up & try & come back next christmas!! The last picture is lovely you should make it into christmas cards x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!