Sunday 29 May 2011

Simples!

The adventures of Aleksandr Orlov the Meerkat have been turned into an Autobiography, ghost-written by my friend Valerie Hudson, my desk partner in the Thorington Players. She has an honourable mention through Aleksandr's mother, Valeria, but typed the manuscript as Sergei, his best friend and sidekick. Val works for the publishing company Hachette, and hadn't written fiction before, but approached comparethemarket.com with her idea, and they jumped at it. Mummie bought me the book for Christmas, (incidentally it was the Christmas bestseller!!) We played in a concert together  last weekend, and she duly signed my copy (She has been practising his signature!)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!