Friday 3 February 2012

St Julie's Day

Founder's Day! More madcap mayhem to raise money for our sister schools in Peru and Nigeria - we raised over £3100, fantastic effort! First a service to remind us why we do this, then back to school for Sponsored pyjama-wearing, Guess the number of sweets/teddy's name, tombolas, hair and make-up salons, fashion show, Weakest Link, lots of food, ....... including this wonderful chocolate cake by Melissa's mother (it was so delicious and lovely and light!).


I sold out of my marmalade (8 jars) in five minutes, so will need to make some more this weekend for commissions! 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds Wonderful! Well done on raising so much money! That cake looks yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your marmalade was a bit too cheap me thinks.... no wonder you sold out in 5 mins. even the old ladies at fetes sell it for me than that, I do love a homemade marmalade xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!