Wednesday 7 August 2013

Looking up in Lille

So many wonderfully interesting things high up in windows, to advertise the shop's wares, for function, or just for fun!



Everyone should have a Fairy in the Attic!
 


But not a Flea in the Ear!
 


Here the Green Witch peddles her wares 
 


 
Simply stating what services are provided here
 

 
here
 
 
and here
 



More beautiful ironwork
 


 

 
Love the way the pigeons lined up so beautifully for me!
 
 
 And I really don't know what this was all about - most surreal!

3 comments:

  1. What a great collection of fonts and shapes!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ super!! have a nice day,my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this today...I think we all need to look up more! xox Hope your summer is going well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!