Monday 9 December 2013

Christmas Fayre at School

On Friday evening we had a jolly Christmas Fayre; persuaded Mr Rooke the Chemistry teacher to be Santa, and had mulled juice, mince pies, carols, tombola, raffles and games.

I had my Rainbow Crafts stall - here is a little selection of goodies I made. (Plus six jars of peach jam, which I forgot to photograph!)





 
 Aren't these sweet! Mummie gave me the pattern from the Operation Christmas Child Boxes appeal we support. They only take me about an hour to make. 

 
We popped some stripey tiny candy canes in as well.
 







And some cards as well, which sold out really quickly, and I had a commission to make 10 more! I will show you them as a gallery on a separate post.
 
We raised over £1100 for school PTA funds, ultimately the children will benefit from subsidised school trips, etc. Jolly good show, girls! 

7 comments:

  1. ♥oo, lovely and beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge amount to raise. Your craft pieces look fun.
    I was impressed you managed to blog every day in November. I haven't posted for ages but I feel I should do something & not just make my job an excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. really like the little stockings!!!!!!
    congratulations for the money raised!!!!
    xxxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, those little socks are truly adorable!!!!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sneaking some time to check a couple of my favorite blogs. I see your taking some well deserved time off this month as well. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made some lovely things for your stall! Happy to hear you enjoyed the pre Christmas celebrations! Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas and all the best for a Happy and Healthy New Year!

    Madelief x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!