Wednesday 10 August 2011

Preserving the Summer

I made some plum and mulled wine jam last week with fruit from the market, damson vodka for Christmas at the weekend, with some damsons from the farm I froze last year, and some lemon and lime curd yesterday. They will be a nice reminder of the Summer when the winter comes (if they last that long!)


                                                                         became


                                                                              and


                                                                                 became

                                                               
                                                                with a little bit of alchemy!

1 comment:

  1. They look divine, I cant wait to use my preserve labels in the summer when I do some preserving, I especially like the look of the lemon & lime curd, yummy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!