Saturday 10 May 2014

Gadgets - What are you must haves? Dream gadgets? Or what makes your life easier?

I must confess to being a bit of a Luddite with regard to 'modern technology'! Having said that, I love my iPad, and wouldn't be without it, as I use it every day. Hello Kitty keeps it dust-free.


I don't have an iPod or MP3 player; as a life-long musician I have one hard-wired in my head, and can recall any music where and when I like. I am a very recent convert to the iPhone, having inherited Sean's when he upgraded. Before that I was perfectly happy with my ancient pink Sony Ericsson flip phone. This takes better pictures, though, and it is handy to be able to check email etc. on the go. Don't you love the cover?!




In the kitchen, I rely on my trusty soup maker, a wedding present from Glinda, whose life was transformed by hers. It's like using a kettle, really. Fill her up with chopped vegetables and stock, decide on smooth or chunky texture and switch her on. 30 minutes later, tasty and healthy soup for dinner!


And for my daily smoothie, a glass jug blender. My third one in about 4 years, though, perhaps I need an industrial one!

2 comments:

  1. ♥ love Hellokitty :) :) and pink.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soup maker sounds like a great kitchen gadget. Love your Hello Kitty cover.x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting - please tell me what you think - I love to read your comments!