1. Hearts. This lovely patriotic one is a lavender bag, from Cornflowers in Winchester
2. Monkeys. I'm very fond of monkeys; if I were an animal I would be one; you could get away with anything, as the stock response would be "Aah, look at the naughty monkey - how sweet!!"
3. Birds. I love birds, real and pretend. This was from the Mind Charity shop in Christchurch. Nice sentiment too.
4. Tea. 5. Charity shop finds. Beautiful bone china cup, saucer and plate trio from Naomi House Charity shop in Winchester.
6. Bags. 7. Cath Kidston. This lovely bag celebrates the great British holiday resorts. It has been halfway round the world with me this summer!
8. Flower corsages. I love making these, for my hair or as a brooch. I wear at least one every day.
9. Shoes. 10. Pink. And flowers too, for good measure!
What would be your list of 10 things you really like?